Sunday, July 29, 2012

So What is this Paleo anyway?

Most of you who are reading this are friends, and so probably know that I have been spouting off about this book I read (or that my husband suggested I read), called, The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf.


This book was truly eye opening for me. The author is a former Biochemist who studied what happens when food goes through your system. And he explains it in great layman's terms, with just a bit of humor, so that you are able to understand why certain foods make your body react in ways that sometimes you feel, and sometimes you don't.

I highly recommend that anyone with an interest get and read this book.

However, if you are aren't of the mind to read the book, the interwebz has a plethora of sites that you can learn about Paleo, and why eating like a caveman might just be better for you than you think.

www.robbwolf.com is the author's website, and he's got tons of information there for your to peruse, including a weekly podcast avialable there, and on iTunes.

Once you have the basics as to what the Paleo Diet offers, I highly recommend Googling "Paleo Diet Recipes."  This will keep you busy for a long, long time, I promise.

Just remember to come back here occasionally, and catch up on the gang's journey, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment