Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rachael: This Week's Blog Round-up

I read a ton of blog posts every week. If you following me on FaceBook, you know this, because I share a lot of what I read.

What can I say? I'm a giver. :)

 But I thought it might be nice to gather the truly inspiring ones, new and old, and put them up here once a week or so, and give you a one-stop shopping spot. So here's some of what I've read this week:

7 Shades of Paleo, from Robb Wolf's site. A slightly humorous title, but a pretty ingenious breakdown of the types of peeps who choose to try the Paleo Lifestyle.


How the Primal Blueprint Helped End My Struggle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, from Mark's Daily Apple. Definitely worth the inspirational read.

 My Paleo Slump and 6 Simple Ways to Bounce Back from Cheats,  from SimplyPaleo. This woman is proves that falling off the clean-eating wagon isn't only for losers or the weak-willed, it just happens.

And this picture is pretty eye-opening, isn't it?  All are 159lbs, all are different heights, and all look entirely different.


Apologies in advance, here's a little social commentary on GMOs....


But I will leave you with a little aggressive inspiration:

 

Ta!

~Rachael

1 comment: